Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NEW INTERVIEW WITH EVA LENOIR

Harper Jewel and Virgin Prey have been featured on Eva LeNoir's Wednesday Writer's Interview.

Here' a sample from the interview:



Who is Harper and what makes her click as an author and a person?

Before answering, I’d like to thank you for having me. I’m tickled pink to be here! I’m a wife, mother, oldest sibling and loyal friend. Writing and reading is in my blood. To this day my mom still has “books” I wrote as a kid. I have always had a bookshelf in my bedroom and it has always been filled. I love it when a story comes together and my characters “tell” me what direction to take next. Nothing means more to me than to have people read my work and tell me they could visualize the entire thing. Being a published author is definitely a dream come true.

You can read the full interview and enter Harper's contest to win a FREE copy of Inked Heat: Derek and Maks  HERE

To learn more about fellow author
click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment