Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Brunch 3/23/14

 TODAY'S BRUNCH SPOTLIGHT
SHINES ON AUTHOR
PATRICIA T. (P.T.) MACIAS

First and foremost, it is a pleasure to have you here. Welcome to Harper’s Sunday Brunch Interview!
Hello Harper, thanks for inviting me to your Sunday brunch. I love being here.


So, can you tell us what makes P.T. Macias tick? What got you started on the path to becoming an author?
I started to write in 2011. I’ve always dreamed of writing, but life kept me busy. Then one day I woke with the thought, I’m going to start writing. I bought my laptop, and I started writing, writing, and writing. My family thought I was crazy.

What are you currently working on? Would you care to share a snippet?
I’m working on Thunder, Razer 8. He’s out this week. Lightning, Razer 8 is scheduled to be released on April 1st.

Do you include some of your own personal experiences in your books or do you prefer to use your imagination?
Lol, no I don’t use my life experience in my work. I prefer to use my imagination. My mind is full of stories to write.

What genre do you typically write in and why did you choose this over others?
I write in the thriller romantic paranormal suspense. I love writing thrillers and suspense with a dash of romance because I want to give the reader a variety of emotions.

Do you have a specific process or a ritual you go through when sitting down to write?
I don’t have a ritual. I sit down and write. I love to write at my desk in my office and with no interruptions. I don’t listen to music.
 

Where do you find your inspiration for your plots? Do you have any tricks of the trade you would care to share?
I’m afraid I don’t have any tricks. My inspiration for plots come to me in a dream or as I sit down and start writing. I feel my characters and write their stories. I have a general idea on the plot.

What is the oddest place/situation where an idea for a book/plot has come to you?
The oddest place would be when I’m working at my day job.

What makes a book stand out and perk your interest?
The book cover really grabs me, then the synopsis. The excerpt has to make me want to learn what happens next.

We all have our favorite authors. Can you share some of yours and tell us why you like them?
I have a few authors that I enjoy to read. They’re paranormal authors with a dash of romance.

We all have a pet peeve, care to share yours?
Yes I do have a pet peeve, and it really annoys me. I hate it when someone sets anything on the kitchen counter that isn’t for cooking or eating.

When you’re not writing, what are the things you enjoy doing to relax?
Lol, hmm…I love to hug and kiss my grandkids. I love spending time with my family.

Thank you so much for joining me here today, Patricia. I know my followers will enjoy this spotlight as much as I have conducting it. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
Thank you Harper for your well wishes. Good luck to you too. ♥



A LITTLE MORE ABOUT P.T.



I love writing, and I hope that my stories transport you into another world. I exercise the right to write of a unique and creative world, to exercise the right to use my Artistic License, and to write how I see or feel my story. I write in the present tense because I believe it puts the reader "IN" the action, rather than as part of an "after thought." I believe it brings my characters to life!

I love writing about drama, suspense, and intrigue. I throw in a dash of love and passion. I'm intrigued with the different types and depths of love.

Love is powerful and motivates an individual in diverse dimensions. I'm fascinated with the physiological, spiritual, and psychological process that love creates. The range and facets of love that an individual is capable of feeling is what I strive to illustrate in my stories.

I love to write about military men. In my stories, you will meet awesome men that are part of the Delta Force, Navy SEALS, FBI, CIA, and special operatives. My champions are amazing, strong men. They're intelligent, sexy, and passionate men that love with their entire being.

The lovely ladies in my stories capture their heart. They're smart, sexy, and full of love. My ladies blossom, mature, and complete my heroes.

I wrote my first series, the De La Cruz Saga, in one year. The saga has a subtle influence of Spanish and the Spanish becomes more laced (as the story progresses). Dare to read the awesome De La Cruz Saga that's full of passion and suspense.

Enjoy my new Razer 8 series. It's about action, adventure, passion, and romance. Razer 8 is about elite Delta Force operatives’ missions and love.

My Tasty Sexy Mexy Recipes cookbook is done. I hope you enjoy the recipes. Get your copy!

My latest, greatest project is my new paranormal series, Tequila 10. Tequila is a special operative team that works for the government. This series has paranormal operatives. They're several different species. The government doesn't have a clue that they're another species. They believe that the operatives only have special telepathic, psychic, and supernatural abilities. That's why they were recruited.

Tequila operatives have their own agenda. They're the paranormal enforcers. They monitor and protect the humans from the renegades. Oh yes, of course there's love, passion, and suspense.

I was born in San Jose, California. I currently live in Sacramento, California with my family. I have three children. I also enjoy spending quality time with family and friends. I love to read romance and paranormal.

I've always dreamed of writing and I'm extremely happy to be achieving my dream. I wanted to write since I was young. My characters are my best friends. They're always talking and living in my mind and dreams. I would tell you that writing is my passion.

I graduated from the University of Phoenix with a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management Administration.

 WHERE TO FIND P.T. ONLINE

FACEBOOK P.T. MACIAS AUTHOR PAGE
FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE
RAZER 8 FACEBOOK PAGE
TWITTER or @pt_macias
GOODREADS
AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE
BARNES & NOBLE P.T. MACIAS PAGE
SMASHWORDS
HER WEBSITE
RAZER 8 BLOG
DE LA CRUZ BLOG



P.T.'S LATEST RELEASE


William Davis, Thunder, is a Razer 8 Delta Force operative. He enjoys a dangerous carefree lifestyle along with his identical twin. He’s oblivious to the fact that his mate is close real close.

Cassandra Johnson, Dawn, is a special operative on Tequila 10. Dawn is cute, happy, and full of dreams. She dreams of her mate and wedding day. Dawn is extremely close to Thunder and his siblings.

Thunder’s new mission hauls him into the arms of his mate. Their natural mating is inevitable. The mission keeps them apart.


PURCHASE LINKS FOR 
THUNDER, RAZER 8

AMAZON
AMAZON UK
SMASHWORDS 

OTHER RAZER 8 BOOKS IN THIS SERIES



The delta force operatives, Razer 8, made a promise to be united and linked for infinity. They have the infinity symbol tattoo. 


“Good morning, Officers,” says Commander Knight. He stands straight in front of the room. “I want to welcome you to the new Delta Force team. The name Razer was selected because you will be able to raze any entity, country, or structure in the world.”

Commander Knight observes each team operative. He needs to register their commitment, excitement and aspiration.

“The agency believes each one of you will be the best operative in the world, in your field of expertise. Every single officer on this team was selected because of his outstanding skills, education, and physical condition. Each operative has a special talent or ability that will be honed to excellence. Each of you will undergo an extensive training that will take you high into the realms of the infinite power. Your training starts now!”

The eight operatives stand straight, proud, and anxious to start the next phase in their military career. Each one has a reason, a dream, and need to be a Delta Force operative.

Months later, the eight operatives are celebrating their accomplishments. Their training is over. Each one has excelled in every facet of their training. Their bond is strong, absolute, and invincible.

Infinity is the name taken by Razer 8, the Special Delta Force operatives. The infinite power Razor 8 team operatives are an offensive team working against the drug cartel, drug dealers, and all types of terrorist groups. The U.S. Delta Force Special Operatives Unit, organized for the conduct of missions, requires that the Delta Force team be highly adaptable and completely self-sufficient. These men know that they can rely on one another when they have no one else. This is their new family!


LOCO, RAZER 8
GHOST, RAZER 8
BULLDOG, RAZER 8
RED FOX, RAZER 8
PHANTOM, RAZER 8
PANTHER, RAZER 8

COMING SOON - LIGHTNING, RAZER 8
























No comments:

Post a Comment